Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

THE BASIC REMIX


My first set of NCLA wraps stayed on for about 4 days, 3 hours, 22 minutes and 55 seconds. On Wednesday, I suffered a tear that rocked my spirit. I knew I had to remove them. I’m sure you’re saying to yourself “I can barely see it.” Well, who asked you? Removal wasn’t as bad as the reviews. I peeled from the bottom and used a wooden cuticle pusher to remove the rest. Some reviews stated that the removal process damaged their nails. To them, I say you probably used a cheap base coat (Read: The Case of the Bases). One thing I do want to say is that it took me a little over 30 minutes to remove *sends side eye to NCLA* And, I still had to remove my base coat after so tack on another few minutes to the total removal process. For more, read here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...