Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

MEH...3C CONCEAL CORRECT CONTOUR PALETTE

So...I've been doing a little research on contour palettes.  After evaluating the list, I decided to go with NYX because it's the cheapest.  Duh! However, it isn't just a contour palette, it also contains concealer.

"Wake up your face with the ultimate concealer palette in six color correcting shades. NYX Cosmetics 3C Conceal Correct Contour Palette is a lightweight, non-creasing formula which glides on for an ultra-smooth finish and leaves skin feeling soft and supple."  Source: Ulta

I selected the palette in "dark" and used it to conceal, highlight and contour.  Once again, duh.  I actually used the concealer under my normal concealer and thought the contouring was ok but I wasn't terribly excited with the highlighter. To be quite honest, I think it's more of me not knowing what to do than the palette.  I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTOUR ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  which is why I had to keep my first real attempt at it cheap. 3C Conceal Correct Contour Palette retails for $11.99 (don't forget your Ulta coupon).

Pink Gumbeaux is undergoing construction, watch your step!  We're creating a brand new website that will launch soon! Till then, you know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: Blood
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...