Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

CONTINUED BABY MAMA DRAMA WITH SEPHORA...

In the event some of you don't know, Sephora will be launching a subscription box service.  The 10-bucks-a-month subscription entitled "Play!" is described as "knowledge and all of Sephora in a box." Not only will it include brands from its store but a book with tips and hacks.  Are you excited? Don't be... The subscription will first be tested in Boston, Cincinnati and Columbus.  No shade but those cities are so random, lol.  Eventually, it'll expand into more markets in 2016.  Basically, some of us may be waiting forever...  I mean, is the subscription hand delivered or something?

While restocking at Sephora yesterday, something interesting happened.  After my purchases, I became a VIB aka Very Important Beauty Insider. Perks include all beauty insider benefits, first dibs on new products, seasonal gifts, advance access to sales and private shopping events.  At checkout I received coupons for a free makeover, 10% off my next purchase and free shipping.  I was shocked that I've spent so much at Sephora because we're frenemies.  I like them more than Ulta because they are more likely to have everything I need BUT what's up with their sales?! Or, lack thereof.  Ulta has a coupon that can be used every single day, customers can occasionally get 10% off prestige brands, and points equal cash off! CASH OFF! C A S H  OFF!

As usual, I ranted to the associate that checked me out.  I don't know if she really cared but did agree. They always agree with me.  However, these new "perks" may force me to shop with them more often than usual.  They were even doing free mini facials today.  Sephora you could be my fave but you playing -_-

Pink Gumbeaux is undergoing construction, watch your step!  We're creating a brand new website that will launch soon! Till then, you know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: Meh...3C Conceal Correct Contour Palette
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...