Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

WE STILL COOL! MATTE FINISH MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY BY NYX

Photo Source: Ulta 
Can someone explain to me why it's so hot outside? Currently, its 102 degrees and for what? Heat accomplishes nothing!  As a result of the heat, I've had to lean on a lot of mattifying products.  I've blogged about a few of them not long ago: Becca's Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector,  Concealed Carry: Make Up Forever, and Greasy Girl's Guide to...Not Be Greasy.  I also use a mattifying moisturizer.  Are you judging me? I can feel your judgement through the screen...

NYX's Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray is a "long lasting formula that grants a matte finish." That's it. No elaborate, faux description...  As far as a review, I've been using this for a couple of years and when I don't use it, the oil starts seeping through.  It's not enough to have to put a bucket under my face to catch the oil but enough to annoy me; therefore, I spray before leaving for the day.

I think it's worth skipping a cup of coffee over.  At Ulta it retails for $7.99 and they're having a sale: Buy one, get one at 50% off.  Then, hit them with one of those $3.50 off of a purchase of $10 or more!  You're welcome :)

Pink Gumbeaux is undergoing construction, watch your step!  We're creating a brand new website that will launch soon! Till then, you know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: "Healthish" Spinach Fettuccine with Alfredo + Shrimp
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...