Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

SYNESTHESIAC

I’m back, giving you awkward music reviews because I don’t know what I’m doing…

Nonetheless, I wanted to introduce you to Jack Garratt and his most recent EP entitled Synesthesiac (in the event you didn’t already know).  I was introduced to Jack Garratt through his song “The Love You’re Given” while listening to Apple’s Beats 1.  After, I did a little research and there isn’t much out there.  He’s a British multi-instrumentalist, singer and producer.  Can someone create a Wikipedia page for this guy?  Apparently, this is his second EP and if you sneeze, you’ll miss it.  There are only 4 songs…

The name of the EP clearly illustrates the use of a synthesizer that blends well with soul, pop and “alternative” as described by Garratt.  I downloaded it from iTunes for $3.96 + taxes; yes, that’s it.  And, I think it’s worth the investment.  I mean people pay more for movie theater candy…

Pink Gumbeaux is undergoing construction, watch your step!  We're creating a brand new website that will launch soon! Till then, you know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: We Still Cool! Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray by NYX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...