Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE YOU TO THEY'RE REAL! LENGTHENING MASCARA

Photo source: Ulta
I’m sure the formula for Benefit’s They’re Real! Push-Up Liner and Lengthening Mascara hasn’t changed which is why I linked one of my older reviews in yesterday’s post.  I’ve been using the mascara for a while so I dug through my older posts and….it’s sort of horrible -_- I’ve come a long way as a blogger.   With that being said, allow me to reintroduce Benefit’s They’re Real Push-Up Liner *insert applause here*

They're Real! Lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates. The long-wearing formula won't smudge or dry out.  A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!  What else you need to know:
  • 94% saw dramatic length & volume
  • 90% saw base-to-tip curl
  • 94% saw visible lift
  • 100% saw long-wearing results

I don’t think I have used any other mascara in the last two years unless it was a sample.  Although it is quite effective, when paired with an eyelash primer it’ll almost look as if you have falsies.  I don’t really burn through mascara so I think this is a pretty good investment.  While Benefit is available nearly everywhere, of course, I prefer to shop Ulta (due to the use of points or coupons).

If you've noticed I really didn't talk about the colored ones because I'm not really a fan. Been there, done that *kanye shrug* 

Pink Gumbeaux is undergoing construction, watch your step!  We're creating a brand new website that will launch soon! Till then, you know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: Colored Lies
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...