Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

I DON'T CARE IF IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE

So, I’ve wanted Too Face’s Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection for a while.  The pallet has pinks and nudes but most importantly, it smells like chocolate.  And, there is also Urban Decay's Naked (5 bucks more than Too Face’s pallet).  Both are known for being highly pigmented but I don’t really care since Maybelline is now offering something similar and its 40 dollars less.

Blushed Nudes is a “12-shade collection curated to create infinite sensuous looks, infused with rose gold pigments for bolder blushes, provocative plums, and risque roses.”  So far, I’ve seen Blushed Nudes at Walmart, Target, and it’s scheduled to be at Ulta soon.  My recommendation would be to get it from Ulta because you can apply their $3.50 off coupon when you spend $10 or more.  But of course, you can’t use the coupon on the brands you prefer to get a discount on, well played Ulta.  Well played…


As with any cheap(er) pallet, it won’t be as pigmented.  That just means you’ll have to take a few more persuasions which includes wearing an eye primer (Read: Primetime with Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Portion), layering the color, or using white eyeshadow as a base.  Oh, I almost forgot to mention its size.  It’s small enough for travel (for everyone who has to apply makeup on the go).  

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: Orange Is the New Black: The Toast Norma Edition 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...