Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

HELLO CHINA GLAZE, WE HAVE NOT BEEN FORMALLY INTRODUCED

I think I’ve blogged about you before, we’ve waved in passing but we’ve never been formally introduced.  It started with my usual quest for the perfect summer pink.  I grabbed Be Bright Back (1371) and have worn it approximately 7 times.  But you know how easy it is for a nail polish lover to get bored so I went to Ulta and walked up and down the polish aisles.  OPI, no. Zoya, no. Essie, no.  Ginger + Liz, no.  So I left Ulta a bit frustrated.  Apparently, they stock on Friday’s and here it was Thursday, night and the shelves were bare.

On Saturday while at Sally’s I browsed the nail polish collections and another China Glaze color grabbed my eyes.  I am currently wearing Pool Party (80945) and I have received a lot of compliments (even from my husband).  I would like to think that this would be my color of the summer but I see myself changing it soon.  I plan to go back to Sally’s today and buy other colors. 

But, it’s not all about the colors, China Glaze is long lasting.  However, the colors are sheer.  I’ve had to use three coats.  More coast take longer to dry so I allow a few minutes in between each coat and then apply the top coat (Read: Addicted to Deborah).  I’ve always believed that I could wear any polish as long as I have good base and top coats.

Retail prices for China Glaze ranges from 4 bucks and some change to 7 bucks.  If purchased at Ulta, you can use the $3.50 off $10 or more.  If you’re a member of Sally’s Beauty Club, you’ll get a dollar off.  To view China Glaze’s Summer Favorites, click here!

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: I Don't Care If It Smells Like Chocolate.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...