Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

RAPID AGE SPOT + PIGMENT LIGHTENING SERUM BY MURAD

Photo Source: Murad
Boy, have I come a long way as a blogger.  My first post about this serum sucks but I like to hold on to the old stuff so I’m conscious of how far I've come.  Well, enough of that crap.  As stated yesterday, I think this serum plays a vital role in the evening of my skin tone.

According to Ulta’s description, “85% of Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum users saw spots lighten in just 1 week.* Hydroquinone fades dark spots, age spots and freckles while Hexapeptide-2, an advanced skin-lightening peptide helps even skin tone. Glycolic acid exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, helping the active ingredient to penetrate quickly for faster results.”

My sort of kind of but not really review:

I've gone back and forth between this serum and the acne gel.  I recently (Saturday) went back to the serum and have really seen a big change in my skin.  I think I will stick with this serum because I don’t really suffer from acne these days.  I have the occasional hormonal breakout but that’s about it.  This serum paired with Mela-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foam Cream seems to be a winning combo for me. 

On the other hand, this serum retails for 60 bucks…for 1 ounce!!!  But, if I remember correctly, it should last me a few months.  Also, Ulta does sell samples for 15 bucks (but I didn't think it was worth it).  For more, visit Ulta or Amazon(where it’s cheaper). 

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: Mela-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foam Cream: Micro-Exfoliating LHA.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...