Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

MELA-D DEEP CLEANSING BRIGHTENING FOAM CREAM: MICRO-EXFOLIATING LHA

Because I was unable to locate my usual exfoliater, I decided to take a chance on something new.  Quite honestly, I think it’s time for a change (sorry Murad).  Any who, I informed one of the Ulta associates that I needed a good exfoliater to balance out my routine and she suggested Mela-D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foam Cream. 

“La Roche-Posay's gentle, non-particle exfoliating daily cleanser with 0.1% LHA to even complexion, smooth skin's texture, and boost radiance.  Instantly, skin is deeply cleansed and skin clarity is enhanced. Skin looks brighter and smoother and is soft, supple and comfortable. Day after day, skin is more radiant and even toned.  Clinically tested efficacy. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Paraben-free.”

When I first used it, I was taken aback by its creaminess (I like my exfoliators aggressive and beady).  Once rinsed, my skin was super soft instead of the burning sensation from too thorough of a cleaning.  I have experienced improvements in the appearance of my skin. Dark spots are fading.  In contrast, I’m not sure if this product is totally responsible for it.  I do pair it with a serum that I plan to blog about later this week.

Any who, I think it’s affordable enough to take a chance on.  You can shop via Ulta or Amazon, where it's cheaper: La Roche-Posay Mela D Deep Cleansing Brightening Foaming Cream, 4.2 Fluid Ounce     

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  And, check out my last post: Girlhood
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...