Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I REBUKE DRY LIPS IN THE NAME OF SUGAR

Source: Fresh
My unapologies to my church folks, I thought it was a cool title. Any who, I told you guys that my lips have been acting out so while at Sephora for something I didn't need, I bought Fresh's Sugar Lip Polish and Sugar Advance Therapy Lip.

Sugar Lip Polish is "an antiaging lip treatment proven to repair, nourish, plump and smooth wrinkles around the delicate lip area" while Sugar Advance Therapy Lip is "a sweet exfoliating treatment that leaves lips incredibly soft and smooth."

Both products are formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.

On Day 1, I used the polish while showering then applied the therapy lip right after.  There was some improvements but not much.  On Day 2, I did another scrub and used the therapy lip twice (morning and night).  The results were still blah but by Day 3, I had brand new lips!  Fresh, did you switch my lips while I slept Sunday night?  I am not new to sugar lip products so I knew it would be worth the investment.

If you can go without your daily latte or gas money for the next week or two, go ahead and splurge on these.  Sugar Lip Polish retails for $22.50 and Sugar Advance Therapy Lip retails for $25.00.

Side note: Can someone let me borrow 20 bucks for gas until I get paid? I promise I will pay you back.

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  Do it now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...