Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

FINALLY, MY IDEAL NUDE LIP

Bite in Marzipan
The struggle has been real but the stars have aligned and I've found the perfect nude lip. Remember when I was telling you about my trip to Sephora?  Well, the original purpose was to find a nude lip.

When I arrived, I went straight to Obsessive Compulsive's Lip Tar section and...it was no longer there!  It had been replaced by "Bite!" What the entire hell is..."Bite?"  However, they had a great selection of nudes but because I'm not one to be into the "new girl," I went around to other sections.  Everything had a pink undertone which I didn't want.  I wanted something more reflective of my shade so guess what section we ended back in? Bite. 

"Bite is a creamy lipstick infused with five nourishing, aromatic butters, including lavender, shea, almond, pomegranate, and chamomile, this hand-cut and flat tipped bullet delivers portable, easy application in a range of universal, wearable nudes and neutrals that leave a silky finish."

I really like the color, texture, and even design of the container or whatever it's called... However, the lipstick retailed for a whopping $28 bucks -_-  For more, visit Sephora!

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  Do it now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...