Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

DAILY STATEMENTS WE DON'T NECESSARILY MEAN....

We say them because we are pretending to be polite but chances are, we may not...necessarily mean them. Sorry not sorry.
  1. "Good" morning, afternoon, evening or night. What makes it good? Who says you deserve a good one? 
  2. "If you need anything else, let me know."  On the inside, I'm hoping you have it figured out.
  3. "I'm so happy for you." If I say this, I genuinely mean it because I don't say it often. On the other hand, everyone doesn't wish you well...
  4. "Thank you" and "you're welcome." I honestly say this because people don't say it enough. See, I can be nice :) 
  5. "God bless you." I think most of us say this unconsciously but the truth is, maybe you don't deserve God's blessings... 
  6. "How's your day going?" *starts daydreaming, doesn't hear a word you've said* 
  7. "Tell me all about it." Actually, don't tell me. I'm busy trying to determine what I should eat for dinner or what color I should polish my nails this week.
  8. "I'm sorry to hear that." I could be sorry to hear it...or not. 
  9. "Call me if you need me." *wishes you don't need me* 
Side note: Am I the only one who loathes the sound of a ringing phone?  Secondly, shoutout to my husband for cowriting this with me, who knew he had it in him? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...