Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

COULD YOU NOT?

Story time!  Nearly two years ago, I blogged about my Dad's excessive use of my products. As soon as I arrived in town, I would find him rummaging through my bags for my face masks. After a while, he started buying his own products. Occasionally, whenever I would FaceTime him, I would catch him in the middle of one of his spa experiences.

Now, I'm in an apartment with two men (my husband and brother) and guess what?  They use my facial cleansers, shampoo and conditioner, face masks and deodorant!  D-E-O-D-O-R-A-N-T! The worse thing is when you're running late to work and reach for your deodorant and *click click* nothing. Grrrrr.

So there appears to be a pattern...  And according to other women, I am not alone.  Men are dipping into products worldwide.  Instead of buying the typical manly gifts for the upcoming Father's Day, Birthdays, and other holidays, maybe we should give them a basket full of our favorites with a big bow on top.  I bet he wants to exfoliate his lips too.  Maybe he wants his one inch of hair to have body and shine...

Side note: If they ever find out about this post, I'm in big trouble but I'm willing to sacrifice myself so us women can end this!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...