Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

CONCEALED CARRY: MAKE UP FOR EVER

Full Cover in Chocolate
To conceal or to not conceal, that is the question. Well, my answer is that if you have visible dark marks, conceal. My current concealers are kind of blah so I asked the Sephora consultant, cashier or whatever you call them to recommend something. She suggested Make Up For Ever's Full Cover Concealer. Side note: This is the last product from my Sephora visit, lol. 

Full Cover is "an ultra long-lasting, matte finish, oil-free, waterproof, full coverage concealer.  The concealer is designed to cover major imperfections like scars, hyperpigmentation, major discoloration, burns, and tattoos. This light and creamy concealer contains a high concentration of pigments that stay put, making it perfect for use on the face, as well as the body."

Overall, I like this.  My most recent makeup routine includes a few dots of concealer with a few drops of my foundation applied to dark marks, blended, set, then out into the world I go.
The reality is... it's too hot for a face full of makeup.

Full Cover retails for 32 bucks.  For more, visit Sephora

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  Do it now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...