Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

YOUR WEIGH WAIST TRIMMER

Source: Amazon
So, a couple of weeks ago during Zumba, one of the ladies had this belt on.  I asked her a few questions and other students chimed in about its effectiveness. According to her, it was only 8 bucks so I thought, why not?

Your Weigh is described as an adjustable weight loss belt and waist trimmer.  Not only are results guaranteed, the trimmer provides essential back support.  If you aren't satisfied, you can get your money back.  Yeah, don't hold your breath...

First things first, this is not 8 bucks.  Maybe it was 8 bucks when she bought it but it's now $22.88. If you have Amazon Prime, shipping is free.  Any who, the belt arrived right before my Zumba class so I strapped it on (it's fairly comfortable) then proceeded to drop it like it's hot for 40 minutes. When I got back to my apartment, I removed the waist trimmer and my gosh, I was dripping with sweat!!!  I used it a second time this morning while going for my 2 mile walk (which is ridiculously hilly).  It was chilly this morning so I didn't break one sweat anywhere (including my belly area).  This already tells me that it can only be worn during high impact activities.

I did take my measurement this morning but when I loose inches, it won't be just because of the waist trimmer.  There is no substantial evidence that this works.  While the extra sweat around the belly is helpful, I know I will have to keep attempting a healthy diet and stay in the gym -_-

However, if you have the gas money to spare, try it out for $22.88, not 8 bucks.  For more: Your Weigh

Oh yeah, men can use this device as well but yeah...I don't forsee too many of them hopping on board, lol. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...