Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

YOU GET A NUDE, YOU GET A NUDE, YOU GET A NUDE!!!















Finally, a designer has the balls to release a REAL collection of nudes*insert claps and cheers here* In the event some of you don't know, everyone does not subscribe to beige as their "nude."  Any who, Christian Louboutin is offering 5 different shades with 2 additional shades on the way equaling an astonishing 7 nudes!

But, there is one issue...MOST OF US CAN'T AFFORD $675.00 SHOES!!!  As a result, I need more affordable shoe designers to get on board.  Steve Madden and Jessica Simpson, I'm talking to you! And while I'm at it, let's add lipsticks to the list.  I've been on the search for the perfect nude lip forever and have not been successful.  I like to take my makeup look down a tad bit during Spring but that's another conversation.  We need a variety of nudes in lingerie too; however, Nubian Skin has taken the lead.

For the ballers or people who have a little tax money left over, shop Christian Louboutin, here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...