Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

SEPHORA GOSSIP + BEAUTY INSIDER SAMPLES

While checking out at Sephora, the cashier asked "would you like to use your points? You have 400." I looked at the samples and responded "no," just like every other time. They have the wackest selections... Then, the samples are so small that they are not worth the points.  On one hand, I'm complaining about free products but on the other hand, it's just a marketing ploy so it's OK :)

However, this is why I shop Ulta more. Coupons are always available and the points can now be converted into cash off of  your purchase! Beat that Sephora *pokes tongue out* Any who, the Sephora cashier said they are working on something similar, I hope this is true. 

And now for this pissy bag of sephora-brand samples I probably won't use: Eye Shadow in Mirror, Outrageous Volume: Dramatic Volume Mascara, and Perfecting Ultra- Smoothing Primer. I really like the eye shadow, it's glittery and super pigmented. I may use the mascara, it's a sample size so I'll just throw it in my purse, use it at work or when traveling. 

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.  Do it now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...