Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

OH, AND YOU'LL NEED A PENCIL SHARPENER TOO!!!

Urban Decay Grindhouse $10
So remember when I was telling you guys "Complete Your Makeup Collection with Lip Liners?" Well, when you're being all grown, using the hell out of your pencils, they become dull. And, I'm not 9-years-old so I do not have a spare pencil sharpener at home.  So, what will I be doing after work? Shopping for a pencil sharpener and there's a boat load of them too, ranging from a few bucks to ten bucks.

Sephora made the search super easy for me so check them out, here!

Update: I bought the Urban Decay Grind House.  I haven't used it yet but it's a sharpener made for pencils so it should work, duh.  It even includes a large hole to sharpen large lip and eye pencils.  It retails for 10 bucks.  For more, visit Sephora!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...