Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MISSGUIDED

Button Front Polo Collard Bodycon Dress $50
Some time ago, I read an article about MISSGUIDED being a major competitor to my favorite stores and brands so I decided to do a little digging.

According to their "about" page, they are influenced by their customers, global fashion trends, bloggers, social, media, etc.  They "believe shopping is a right not a luxury;" therefore, prices are affordable with product delivery to 160 countries worldwide.  The store includes the typical: apparel, shoes, and accessories as well as plus-sized, swimwear, and active wear.  There are standard shipping fees and student discounts.

The price points are pretty good but a tad bit more expensive than Forever 21 and more equal to H&M.
The price of shoes are up there with department store prices so I hope they're made with quality products.

Overall, I'm excited about this brand and will probably try it out when it's time to shop for summer clothes and shoes. For more info, visit MISSGUIDED.

Side note: I welcome gift cards.  Anybody? Anybody?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...