Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

THE BIBLE FOR BLACK GIRLS: A COLLECTION OF TEXTS POSTS FROM TUMBLR USER PINKVELOURTRACKSUIT

So, the description of this book is pretty simple: "A collection of text posts from tumblr user pinkvelourtracksuit"  It explicitly covers thoughts on aesthetics, random s***, pop culture, goals, notes to herself and readers, life as a blogger and other subject-matters I won't mention since my parents occasionally read my blog, lol.  

I'm excited to buy this book and glad its available via paperback. I think it would make a great coffee table book.  You know, something that could spur intelligent dialogue...if I actually invited people over to my apartment.  But I don't, it would require me to keep it clutter free and I don't feel like it.

Any who, this book retails for 6 bucks and some change: The Bible For Black Girls: a collection of texts posts from tumblr user pinkvelourtracksuit

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me onTwitter and Instagram.  Do it now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...