Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

FROM GIRL TO WOMAN: A STORY OF A WOMAN'S TRANSITION FROM A BROW PENCIL TO BROW GEL

I'm back.  In the event you guys didn't read the post a couple of weeks ago, I had a conference in Chicago and it was a freaking blast.  Any who, on Saturday, I noticed I was out of my brow pencil so I passed by M-A-C to buy another one.  However, the makeup artist suggested their Fluidline Brow Gelcreme instead.

Description: "Long-wearing waterproof gel in a pot for giving precise definition to brows.  Applies smoothly, sets quickly for the ultimate well-groomed brow.  Fills, lengthens and shapes for subtle to dramatic looks." Source: M-A-C

So, I guess the makeup artist who suggested this had some downtime and wanted to show me what the gel could do.  The results were horrendous.  They were a little too dark and gel-like for my taste.  They were very bitter, irate, resentful and made me feel unapproachable.  I felt like my brows were staring people down and screaming "f*** off" to everyone who walked past me.  In contrast, I've always been curious about brow gel and knew I could fix it.  So...I bought it.  My brows have been more calm since I've been doing them.  In sum, I recommend the gel, lol.

Fluidline Brow Gelcreme retails for 16 bucks and can be purchased at M-A-C

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me onTwitter and Instagram.  Do it now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...