Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

FACE SCRUB FOR ADULTS: ENHANCEMENTS MICRO-DERMABRASION PASTE BY RODAN + FIELDS

No one told me that my face would go through various changes. I thought puberty was it but it seems like puberty comes around every five years for me, lol.  As a result, my facial products have evolved as my skin finds reasons to defy me.

My makeup artist friend (Hey Ashley) suggested Rodan + Fields's Micro- Dermabrasion Paste. Here's a description:

"ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste is a high-glide, oil-free formula designed to promote maximum gentle exfoliation.  Use intermittently to enhance cell turnover and improve skin tone and texture.  Lucy Magazine reports that it smooths away rough spots."

Source

So...I really did not want to try this, lol.  I have a good routine going but Ashley is very convincing and she always makes great recommendations.  Plus, she gave me a free sample so...why not? Unlike most facial products, this smells pretty good.  I've been using it for about  a month, every couple of days with my night routine.  The results include smooth skin.  It may be contributing to my even skin tone but, I'm also using a host of Murad products and I take supplements for my skin.  Last but not least, the retail price of $78 bucks is why I won't be in a rush to purchase this.  Maybe when I become a baller or something...  Ashley, girl...I need another sample, lol.

For more, visit Roden + Fields
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...