Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

DON'T TELL THE SISTERLOCK POLICE| MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL WEIGHTLESS HEALING DRY OIL

So, I usually keep a small bottle of water mixed with oils that I get from a vendor at my local flea market but they don't except cards and ain't nobody got time to always run to an ATM and back to purchase a tiny spray bottle filled with oils I can probably purchase on my own...  Any who, it was easier to find the more commercial version of it at Ulta, lol. 

OGX had a host of sprays to choose from.  I stood there a good 10 minutes before selecting Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil. Description: "This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil spray instantly infuses hair with an allover veil of shine, heals and mends split ends, gives color and highlights a multifaceted glow and prevents static flyaways. This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil weightless healing oil spray, instantly heals split ends, creating soft frizz-free perfection while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives a smooth, glossy, shine.

  • Restores moisture
  • Weightless glossing mist instantly hydrates dry, parched hair
  • Helps heal split ends
  • Infused with argan oil to add allover veil of glossy shine


So, it's kind of hard to review something like this...  I just find comfort in not making my hair work hard to produce oils (in contrast to what the Sisterlocks guidelines have recommended).  And, as stated previously, there are a few other types of oil sprays: Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil, Nourishing Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist, and Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil.


For reviews and to purchase: Organix: Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil, Weightless Healing Dry Oil, 4 oz

You know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me onTwitter and Instagram.  Do it now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...