Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

CORRECTIVE ACTIONS | M-A-C'S CONCEALER & HIGHLIGHTER

Prep + Prime Highlighter 
A while ago I bought M-A-C's Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer and Prep + Prime Highlighter just to complete my makeup collection. Wait, who are we kidding?  I'll probably find another reason to buy something...  Any who, descriptions:

Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer "is an emollient-based, lightweight concealer which is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage of the skin's imperfections and discolorations.  It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks.  Enriched with antioxidants (derivatives of Vitamin A and Vitamins E), it also contains silica to absorbs skin's oils."  Oh, and it contains SPF 35 protection... Retails for 19 bucks.

Prep + Prime Highlighter " is a highlighter that efficiently brings a soft sheer wash of color to the skin.  Use over makeup for highlights, touch-ups, or under makeup to brighten and prime." Retails for 26 bucks.

My sort of kind of review: I really like the concealer but have only used it around my brows for a more defined look.  I think the color I have may be too light to use on dark marks but I'll test that theory...eventually.  Regarding the highlighter, I don't like it.  I think my oily skin is rejecting it.  So...I'll probably continue using it because I paid nearly 30 bucks for it but won't use it again...

For more info, visit M-A-C for Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer and Prep + Prime Highlighter.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...