Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

BUDDHIFY

So, I came across an article regarding Buddhify 3xs so I figured it was a sign that I should try it out. After all, I have been struggling to meditate and could afford to be a little more zen...  Side note: I totally used the word "zen" wrong.

Any who, Buddhify is available to iOS and Android users and is an "award-winning mindfulness app with over 80+ guided meditations custom-made for wherever you are and whatever you're doing- traveling, at work, at home, going to sleep and much more.  All for the price of a cup of coffee with no hidden extra charges."

Source

So, I've had the opportunity to use the app twice: at bed time and while walking to work.  At bed time, I choose "Going to Sleep" and picked Fade (12 mins). Between ear buds and the app's constant taking, I thought there was no way that I would fall asleep. In contrast, I don't think I made it past 5 mins before falling asleep...  Secondly, while walking to work, I selected "Walking in City" then chose Still (12 mins).  I don't think this one was as effective since I was carrying a boatload of stuff with me.  Then, my Dad called me and I spent the remainder of my walk gossiping.  Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to getting my $4.99 + tax worth.

For a walk through of the app, click here!

Namaste, tricks. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...