Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

MAGNOLIA MAKEUP

Photo Source: Magnolia Makeup 
Shout out to Keenan for telling me about this beauty brand, I hope to be blogging about your endeavors soon *gives death stare*

I haven't blogged about a New Orleans-based business in a while so I'm excited!  Any who, if I can get you to focus your attention on Magnolia Makeup, "a company devoted to color" with highly pigmented products.  Products include eye shadow, eye primer, lip gloss, matte and palettes, foundation, blush, illuminating powders, and highlighting powders.  Everything is pretty much affordable.

Also, Magnolia Makeup does parties, photo shoots, and classes on brows and lashes, highlighting and contouring, and eye makeup. I need a lot of you guys to signup for the brows and lashes classes... 

I think I'm interested in the pigmented shadows and a couple of the glosses...who's buying?  Lol. For more info, visit Magnolia Makeup
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...