Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

INDIAN HEALING CLAY

This product has been making the rounds so I thought I'll do a little research and share with you guys.

This miracle clay is described as "bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it's sun-dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees."  *insert a bunch of scientific talk that no one cares about here*  Overall, "when a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin it forms a negative charge.  Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge - Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over 50 minerals."

Source

Oh yeah and its natural but I think you already knew that....

I thought there would be some info on applying it to hair but there wasn't.  I saw a post where a girl applied it to her whole head.  To me, it would be too drying but that's her head not mine.

Any who, I'm thinking about giving it a try and maybe write a review because my face has been acting an ass lately.  There are several places you can buy it but Amazon seems to be the best place. To read reviews and purchase, visit Amazon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...