Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

"Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary, anniversary."  I actually sung this as I typed it out, lol.  For those of you who don't know, it's a Tony Toni Tone song.  Get your lives together!  Any who, today makes one year of me with Sisterlocks *insert cheers here*

In the event you don't know what Sisterlocks are, read Top 8 Questions Asked About My Sisterlocs, Six Months of Sisterlocks, and The Who, What, Where, Why & When of Sisterlocks.  

Shout out to my mom (hey Jill), for recommending these because I was honestly over my hair.  Hair can be such a task and #aintnobodygottimeforthat

It's just so great putting little to no effort into hair maintenance.  I just tie up my hair at night and shake in the morning.  I wash my hair every two weeks and dye it every five weeks before my retightening.  Sisterlocks requires no product use, although, I do occasionally spray a water and oil mist.  PLEASE DON'T TELL THE SISTERLOCK POLICE! And of course, I've had a tone of hair growth!  In contrast, my hair hasn't fully locked yet.  You guys see those thin and curly ends *rolls eyes*  And, Sisterlocks are the most expensive among it's loc'd counterparts but they're also the most unique and versatile.  You can curl them, flatiron them, etc.

Have I sold you on them?  No?  Who cares, lol!  Find out what works for you and wish me happy anniversary :)  This isn't about you... *rolls eyes again*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...