Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

COMPS ARE THIS WEEK, WISH ME LUCK!

Today was Day 1 of my doctoral exams.  Basically, it's like the hunger games but for academia an exam on everything I've learned over the past few years.  No hints, tips, notes or direction...  I've been prepping for this exam since May and opted out last October.  This time I had to do it.  I am soooo tired of being in school, lol.  As a result, I won't be blogging this week.  I have a conference that starts the end of next week to the beginning of the week after so my blogging will be spotty. Nonetheless, I have a host of old posts you can sift through.  You guys know you haven't read everything -_-

And check out all of my blogs: Blogger, Wordpress and Tumblr!  And you know I need friends so like Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook and follow me onTwitter and Instagram.  Do it now!

Oh, and wish me luck! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...