Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey kidos, I'm back!  2014 sucked so bad that I've been struggling to outline 2015 goals, lol.  I'm kind of in one of those "why should I even bother" moods but too many monumental things are scheduled for 2015 so I suppose I need to get my act together...preferably by tomorrow (my last day of vacation).  In 2015 I will be getting married, maybe purchasing my first home and by a miracle...completing my PhD.  Hopefully there is room for relocation and a better paying job *pretty pretty please*

And like a million others, I need to get my health together.  Just like all vain brides, I would like to loose weight but I need to desperately make a lifestyle change.  Side note: I'm eating a brownie as I type this...  More broad goals include regular exercise and meditation, living in the moment and always remembering I have control over my feelings.

Last but not least is the goals I have for this blog.  As of now, I am less than 100 views from 100,000.  What an accomplishment!  My blogging has come such a long way.  When I first started Pink Gumbeaux, there were a lot of reblogs but I now compose my own.  I am grateful for the host of readers beyond the United States reading my blog.  How did you guys even find out about me?!   In 2015, I would like to improve my writing skills, content, and have more life experiences I can blog about.

Any who, I wish each and every one of you a prosperous year but only if you follow me on social media...if you don't, I take it back...lol.  My Facebook page has 55 likes and that's pitiful so make sure to "like" Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook. Then there's Twitter.  I have more followers there but I don't know any of them so follow me on Twitter!  Last but not least is my Instagram where I'm attempting to be an amateur photographer, lol.  Like my twitter, I don't know most of these people so I need you to follow my Instargram too.

*twirls away*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...