Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

TITI BRANCH, CO-FOUNDER OF MISS JESSIE'S DIES

Photo Source: Miss Jessie's
When I logged into Facebook, there were reports from magazines and blogs that Titi Branch, co-founder of Miss Jessie's passed at the age of 45 from an apparent suicide; however, it has not been confirmed. 

Miss Jessie's was the first product I used when I went natural.  I used to order their products from a salon out of Atlanta but now it's available nearly everywhere.  The thing I liked most about their products versus any other line, there is a product available for all hair textures and let's not forget their bogo sale around the holidays.

It's clear that Titi had some issues which may be why her and her sister separated for a brief period a few years back.  Any who, this is such a big loss to the natural hair community and I'll be praying for both Titi and the family and friends she left behind.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...