Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

YES TO TOMATOES BLEMISH CLEARING FACIAL WIPES

"Yes To" products are nothing new to me but it was my first time trying a Yes to Tomatoes product and because I ran out of makeup wipes and this was on sale, I thought I'd try it out. 

Product description: "Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes help fight acne and blemishes when you're on the go with powerful blemish-fighting ingredients that are proven to help heal and clear skin. Salicylic Acid helps unclog pores, break down blemishes, and control oil. Tomatoes help control sebum and oil production in skin, while protecting it from environmental agents that can cause breakouts."

Source

At the time I bought this from Ulta (last Thursday), it was on sale for $4.99 which was ultimately the reason I bought it, lol.  However, I do like these wipes.  I use both sides of the wipes to remove makeup which leaves the surface of my face pretty clear, however, I do follow up with an exfoliator.  Under no circumstances can this be considered as face washing...at least for me.

Any who...for more info, visit Yes To.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...