Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

WHO KNEW? KISS'S LIP LACQUER











I have to be honest, I'm sometimes bougie.  I frequently visit department stores, Ulta and Sephora for the latest beauty trends and rarely pay attention to what dollar and beauty stores have anymore.  My biggest problem is they aren't pigmented but I was wrong this time...

Once again, my coworker put me on.  She said she found these in a beauty store located in the "trap."

Translation: the hood

Any who, they were a few dollars a piece so she bought a few thinking they could be used to add shine to her lipstick but quickly found out they were highly pigmented.  When she returned from lunch, she did a few swaps on my hand and I was like "OH. MY. GOSH, I need these, where can I buy them?"

Lip Lacquer comes in 12 colors and is available at random beauty stores and Amazon, lol.  For more information, visit Kiss.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...