Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL: THE CREAMY MATTES

Source: Maybelline
I love matte lipstick but my lips don't always love it...  I have super duper dry lips but moving on... I saw this ad while flipping through a magazine and thought you may want to know about it... 

Description: Only from Maybelline: The Creamy Mattes by Color Sensational deliver a red burst of bold lip color and a surge of creamy texture in 10 make-a-statement shades, for mattes your lips will love to wear!

For Best Results: Apply in the center of your upper lip to the outer edges, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip. Can be worn under lip color.

Source

Between Ulta's and Maybelline's websites, the creamy mattes has received rave reviews.  Of course, it's cheaper than a lot of brands which means it's worth a try, however, I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase it (because I already have a boatload of lipsticks).  If you've tried it, let me know.

The Creamy Mattes retails between $5-$8 (depends on where you buy it) at drugstores, Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...