Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

ADDICTED TO DEBORAH | DL'S ADDICTED TO SPEED TOP COAT

I am really surprised that I haven't tried nor blogged about this product.  You guys know how I feel about queen Deborah Lippmann and all of her nail polish glory so here goes... 

Product Information: "You’re out the door—in a flash. This high-shine top coat dries fast so you can go about your business without a smear, smudge or scratch.  Addicted to Speed does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dbp (dibutyl phthlate), or camphor, and is not tested on animals."


Sort of kind of review:  I am biased so don't ask me...lol.  Of course it dried fast.  I know this because I bumped my nails a few times immediately after I polished them.  As for shine, I can't comment on that.  I'm wearing lavender that looks more like a white so I'll have to test the shiny theory later.  
Last but not least, this retails for 20 bucks.  Yes, you read right.  I value really good base and top coats because it gives me the opportunity to wear cheap ass nail colors but have a lasting manicure :) 

Find this product at your local Sephora, Deborah Lippmann, Nordstrom, and other places that sell expensive beauty products, lol. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...