Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

HOUSE OF DVF

Source: House of DVF
I. Love. Diane von Furstenberg.  First, she is the inventor of the wrap dress.  Secondly, she is the definition of regal.  Thirdly, her accessory game is always on point, lol.  Any who, I've been in love with her clothes for years, although, I cant afford any of them *wipes tears from eyes*

Moving on, House of DVF is a docu-series following eight women competing for a chance to work as a Global Brand Ambassador for Diane von Furstenberg and from the preview, these women appear to be a hot mess which will make this show that much better, lol.

Side note: Although the series premieres November 2nd on E, the first episode is available on DVF.  And, although I'm slighting judging women who don't know who she is, I've decided to link her bio.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...