Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

SALLY HANSEN'S MEGA SHINE TOP COAT

I have such a love/hate relationship with Sally Hansen.  But, it is one of the oldest brands in the game and available everywhere so here we are...  

I was in search of a high gloss topcoat but did not feel like traveling to my nearest Ulta or Sephora for one of my favorite brands; instead, I traveled 1 block to my local CVS.  After briefly scanning the wall of polishes, I settled on Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top Coat.

Description 

"An extended wear top coat that delivers brilliant shine. Advanced formula dries your manicure from top to bottom in just 60 seconds — no more smudges! Fuses and seals all your manicure layers into one powerful protective shield that resists chipping, cracking, peeling and damaging moisture. Micro-diamond formula adds mirror shine and strength."

Source

Overall, I like it.  At first, I didn't think it worked because the color I used dried glossy.  However, when I saw my nails on day two, I knew it worked.  They're super shinny.  The only theory I didn't test was the quick dry... but for 7 bucks or so, I think it's worth it! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...