Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

SUPER BLENDER SPONGE BY ULTA

My whole sponging obsession started with a disposable sponge I received inside a box of Dermablend's Smooth Indulgence Foundation SPF 20 so I decided to use it.  It worked so well I bought a bag of them but I ran out and wanted to try something new: Super Blender Sponge. 

Description: 
  • Use dry sponge for full coverage and damp sponge for sheer coverage.
  • Ergonomic finger notches.
  • Ideal for contouring and blending tight areas.
  • Use the pointed tip to gently blend around the nose and eyes.
  • Use the round bottom to smooth along jawline.
  • Applying Cosmetics: For applying and blending liquid and cream makeup.
As the name indicates, it blends really well.  On the other hand, I haven't used it to its full potential.  I haven't tried to use it for contouring or highlighting.  Another thing, washing the sponge wasn't all that easy but we could probably chalk that up to my laziness :) 

Retailing for $4.99 and available at Ulta



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...