Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I CAN COOK| PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN

Source: Once Upon A Chef
Fast food is unhealthy and eating out is getting boring (and expensive), as a result, I am now cooking *insert thunder and lightening here* 

This past Sunday, I bought a bag of tenderloins and knew I needed to try something to give them some umph!  Now, I don't remember where I found the recipe or if it's a combination of recipes (which I often do) but I'll take a stab at it!

What you'll need:
  • Chicken (Duh)
  • Flour
  • Italian Breadcrumbs
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Milk
  • Shredded Parmesan (Duh, again)  
  • Olive Oil
  • Ziploc Bag
Step 1: Pour olive oil in a heated large skillet.  I added just enough to coat the pan.  Please do not pour enough to drown the chicken!
Step 2: Pour a spoonful of milk into a bowl than coat tenderloin with milk.
Step 3: Pour a spoonful of flour, Italian breadcrumbs, dash of salt, dash of pepper and shredded parmesan to a Ziploc bag.
Step 4: One tenderloin at a time, add to Ziploc bag and shake it like a salt shaker.
Step 5: Add tenderloin to skillet.  When brown on each side, remove and add to plate with paper towel (paper towel absorbs access oil).
Step 6: EAT (if edible), lol.

May the odds be ever in your favor!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...