Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

MY FIRST BOTTLES OF GINGER + LIZ

While at Ulta, I browsed the nail polish section with the intention of NOT buying nail polish but then I saw Ginger + Liz.  Why didn't anyone tell me Ulta was selling them?  I know, I know, I can shop them online but I'm a now person and I hate waiting for packages but I digress.

Ginger + Liz Colour Collection™ is the original vegan-friendly nail lacquer made for style setters. The collection was created in 2010 by Ginger Johnson and Liz Pickett who have a decade of individually unique experiences in the fashion, beauty, and marketing industries. The line is heavily influenced by arts, travel, entertainment and especially the Classic Chic, Modern Luxe, Bohemian Hipster, and Rock Glam fashion driven lifestyles. With vibrant crème pigments, foil like metallics, and a new take on those old, boring nudes, there is something for everyone.


Any who, I choose Bitch Fit and their Fast Drying Top Coat.  Both polishes dried really fast and I know this because my boyfriend bumped one of my nails (hey Akili).  Being a fan of this line + quick dry + no smudging= my new favorite polish line!  Most importantly, I have 3-day old nails with no chipping (I'll post a picture on my Instagram soon).

Ginger + Liz retails for 12 bucks and can be purchased here!

Side note: My hands are totally dry in this picture, lol. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...