Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

L'OREAL PARIS SUPER LINER SILKISSIME SK

Source: L'Oreal
This is one of those situations where advertising actually made me say, "I need a new liner...I should buy this liner!"  I haven't been pro-drug store beauty for a while and its because they some what disappoint me but it is cheaper...what did I expect?  I digress...

DESCRIPTION: Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn.

HOW TO USE: Apply along the top and bottom lash line beginning in the inner corner of the eye and working outward. To sharpen, use L’OrĂ©al’s Dual Sharpener and turn the pencil gently to create a working tip.

Source

Silkissime by Infallible comes in 4 colors: Black, Charcoal, Plum and Highlighter.  For 7 bucks and some change (depending on where you purchase it from), I think it's worth a try.  I plan on trying it out.  For more, visit L'Oreal.  Watch their brainwashing commercial, here!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...