Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SPRING LIP TRANSITION

Glamour Era
Winter brought out my wild alter lip ego.  I wore deep purple, burgundy, blue and red.  Not at the same time, of course.  While this confusing Spring season rolls in (one day it's hot, the next it's freezing and the day after it's a monsoon), I've decided to go nude.  I'm talking about lipstick!

Disclaimer: These nudes are perfect for my skin tone which is medium brown/dark or whatever...

To achieve the nude lip, I've looked to MAC's Glamour Era (mineralize rich lipstick) and Touch (lipstick).  Touch is my favorite because it's the exact color of my lips.  For some, that probably doesn't make any sense but like most lips, I have a bit of discoloration and this gives me perfect, even and long lasting color.  Although, I'm falling in love with Glamour Era because it glides on smoothly and gives me a hint of color.

I guess it would be nice to post a picture of both colors but I prewrite all of my posts at night while in bum mode.  I'll probably post it on Instagram soon which means you'll have to follow me to see it :) Or, you can cheat and just look to your left, lol.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...