Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

YES, ITS ANOTHER SOAP POST: PACIFICA ISLAND VANILLA NATURAL SOAP

Yes, I buy a lot of soap!  I shower daily, sometimes twice a day, sue me!  Lol.  Any who, I was shopping at Fresh Market this past Sunday and I was actually looking for more COFFEE-ALMOND ZUM BAR but than the Pacifica box caught my eye.  I actually have this perfume so I thought it would be cool to try out the soap.

First, "all Pacifica products are gluten-free, 100% vegan, and cruelty-free." 

About Island Vanilla Natural Soap:

"Moisturizing, rich-lathering, sulfate-free and bio-degradable, Pacifica Natural Soaps are handmade soaps with a proprietary vegetable-glycerin base, herbs and Pacifica's signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils."

My sort of kind of product review: 

It does what any soap does, lather and rinses :) However, I was a little taken aback by how dark the soap is but that's no biggie.

This soap retails for 6 bucks and some change and can be purchased at Pacifica, natural food stores and other stores per Google :)  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...