Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

ENVY CAN BE GOOD...

When I made the decision to stop wearing artificial nails (some time in 2003 or 2004), my nails were paper thin.  After all, I had been wearing artificial nails for about two years straight! 

I was so frustrated with my paper nails that I considered getting artificial again but then an angel appeared and told me to try OPI's Nail Envy.  By angel, I mean the manicurist, lol.  After a few weeks of using Nail Envy, I was good to go!

About: Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Original Formula by OPI provides maximum strengthening with hydrolyzed wheat protein and calcium for harder, stronger, natural nails! Ideal for weak, damaged nails.

How to use: Apply two coats to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back, followed by one coat every other day.

Source

So, Nail Envy popped into my head some time last week and when I went to Ulta to check it out, I found out there were two more of these guys: Nail Envy Nail Strengthener for Soft & Thin Nails and Nail Envy Nail Strengthener for Dry & Brittle Nails.  However, I suggest the Original because I don't know that much about these other two, lol. 

Nail Envy retails for $16.95.  Yes, you read right and yes, it's worth it!  You can find Nail Envy at Ulta and other stores that sell OPI.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...