Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

A QUICK TRIP TO MULBERRY DREAMS

Mulberry Dreams
A few weeks ago, I noticed a new store in Fondren (the cool and artsy part of Jackson) and vowed to head back.  Saturday, I got a chance to briefly walk through the store and chat with the owner's mom.
Read more about the store and its owner here:  Model Ainsworth Opening Mulberry Dreams

I really wish I would've had the opportunity to snap some photos but my boyfriend was hungry so I was in a rush, lol. 

Any who, the first items that caught my eye were the shoes.  They were really cute and I'll probably go back for a pair.  The one's I picked up retailed for 90 something bucks.  Now before you have a heart attack, this is a great price for boutique shoes but I digress.

Of course, there's jewelry and clothing.  The vibe is very much laidback, comfortable with a dash of bohemian chic. 

And, for you guys not located in the Jackson-metropolitan area (and the ones who will probably never travel to the Jackson-metro area), MD (can I call it this?) has something called social shopping:


To see some pics and do a little shopping, visit their Facebook.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...