Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

MAC'S POWERPOINT EYE PENCIL

This past weekend, I went to MAC to buy a few beauty products and a eye marker was one of them.  But when I got home, I realized that the beauty consultant or whatever MAC calls them gave me the wrong product: Powerpoint Eye Pencil. 

First off, I knew I was not going back (don't nobody got time for that).  And because I never tried it before, I figured I would use it so I can tell you guys about it.

About: Waterproof. Longwearing. Metallic, shimmer and matte finishes. Smooth to apply. Won't transfer, smudge, or budge... Draws the line: powers your eyes. Makes its point. Lasts.

Sort of kind of review: Surprisingly, I like this.  It glides on and just like the description says, its long lasting and doesn't smudge.  Because it's a pencil, I don't have to worry about it drying out are wearing out on a certain side.  I may consider getting other pencils but I still have about five colors from an Urban Decay set my mommy bought me.

Powepoint retails for 16 bucks and is def worth a try...if you feel like it :) Shop here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...