Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

MAC OVERLOAD

I started to do separate posts but I bought too many products to do that.  Last week, we chatted a little about MAC'S POWERPOINT EYE PENCIL but I also bought:

Mineralize Skin Finish

A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face.  Retails for 30 bucks.

Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone

A light, oil-free emulsion that helps cloak visible pores while controlling oil and shine. Applies "wet" for a gentle micro-exfoliation: dries instantly to create an invisible, long-lasting natural matte finish. Ideal for the T-zone.  Retails for 21 bucks.

Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage

An ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicones. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. Improves the laydown and application of foundation or powder.  Retails for 30 bucks.

Blot Powder/Pressed

A unique pressed powder designed primarily to provide shine control without adding any noticeable colour or texture. Sets foundation, finishes faces. For use in professional situations and for frequent touch-ups. Blot Powder contains Mica and Silica to absorb excess oils and reduce shine on the skin's surface.  Retails for 25 bucks.

Lipstick (in Mocha)

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street!  Retails for 19 bucks but I got it for free because I turned in my 6 recyclables.

If you're thinking I used my whole paycheck to purchase this stuff, you're right, lol.  With the new gig, I'm on the run a lot and I NEED long wearing makeup because I may not have time to touch up in between meetings.  Hopefully, I'll be able to do a review on each but don't hold me to it...y'all know I'm a flake.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...