Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

MAYBELLINE'S FACE STUDIO MASTER GLAZE

Maybelline
I've been trying to hunt this down for almost two weeks and finally bought it Saturday! 

Why You'll Love It
  • Cheeks go dewy and gently glazed with this portable, creamy blush stick.
  • Glazed pearls + a shea butter glide provide blendable, natural color and smooth, even application.
  • Fragrance Free. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.
For Best Results
   
Glide over cheekbones towards the temple. Blend with fingertips and build for desired color impact.

Expert Tip: Rushed for time? Master Glaze can also be used on eyes or lips for a sheer color glaze wherever you need it.

Source

Sort of Kind of Review:

You guys should know by now that I don't like to take full responsibility for anything, lol.  Any who, one of my major concerns with most cosmetic companies is "if the color is going to show on my skin tone."  The answer: yes!  I tired this with and without my foundation and it looks awesome.  I'm starting to wonder if it's going to give my MAC and Smashbox blushes a run for their money, especially, since it's only 8 bucks and some change compared to the 30 and 20 something I pay for my usual products.  The only thing I don't know yet is if this product lasts.  The description doesn't say that it lasts and while I put on 3 different products to prevent my oily skin from breaking through, only time will tell (this is my first full day wearing it).

I may need to do a follow-up post later this week.  I guess I should attach a photo but I'm too lazy and busy for a photo shoot, lol.  Any who, this product comes in 6 shades: Just-Pinched Pink, Pink Fever, In Coral Sheen, Warm Nude, Make A Mauve (which I bought and is pictured above) and Plums Up.

I'm thinking about heading back to buy the Pink Fever and In Coral Sheen.  Any who, master glaze retails for 8 bucks and some change (but varies by store).  You can find it at your local drugstore, Ulta, Target, Walmart, etc.  Read a few reviews, here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...