Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

MARY KAY'S SATIN LIPS SET

Mary Kay
So...sometime last year I reblogged a post about Mary Kay's but you didn't hear it from me so I'll take a stab at it :)

With the constant shifts in weather (hot then cold) my lips decided to throw a tantrum and became very dry and flaky.  Luckily, I had this set on standby and since Sunday, I've used it twice!  Grrrr!!!

Overview:

"Lips have an extremely thin outer protective layer. As the body ages, the already thin layer becomes thinner. To compound the situation, lip skin does not have sweat or sebaceous glands. Without the usual protective layer of sweat and body oils, the lips dry out faster, become chapped more easily and can age faster than other areas of the skin. Satin Lips® Lip Mask effectively exfoliates dead surface skin cells that cause lips to appear dull and lifeless, preparing them for the best application of supermoisturizing Satin Lips® Lip Balm for soft, kissable lips."

So, you can actually buy these separately and after having this set for a while, I can honestly say... you only need the mask.  Each retails for 10 bucks but you can buy the set that you don't need for 18 bucks.  Shop, here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...